Warmth 3:4, The big girl bed

In November, I'm exploring warmth. You can read more about my photos for the Everyday Beauty project here.

I have a hard time believing it is so, but my littlest is in a big girl bed. I loved the creative process of putting together a new version of her room - finding a steal of a brass headboard at the thrift store and refinishing it, painting walls and rearranging furniture, acquiring pillows and sheets and finding a sweet white quilt.

Today, her first morning since we put away her crib, we had a busy morning of errands after we brought her big brother to school. Awhile after we returned, I could hear her softly talking down the hall... and there she was, all cozy on her new bed with her bright throw blanket, reading.  It made me smile.














0 comments:

 

Meet The Author